Sailing is one of the very fun adventures that one should embark on. It could be through a sailing competition or just a regular. It is a water sport activity which is usually a very fun thing to do especially the ones that are done together such as family gatherings and squad gatherings. Sailing is one of the water activities enjoyed by everyone. We all want to be happy while splashing water but first we have to be safe about it. Being safe in water involves the use of life jackets. Life jacket are also known as personal floating devices (PFD). A lot of people’s deaths have been recorded which were caused by drowning and this is because they were not making use of a life jacket or vest. You can’t just make use of any life jackets, you have purchase quality, safety, durability, lightweight, long lasting and affordable so you don’t exhaust all your money. The United States coast guards have made it compulsory that everyone going on water either boating, sailing or jet skiing must wear a life jacket to prevent anyone from drowning. Children from 13 years and below are also to wear a life jacket or a life vest. Below are some of the best life Jackets that would guarantee you all the safety and durability that you need. Don’t just stop there, read on!
This life jacket is very comfortable, lightweight and has a compact belt pack. It is very suitable for sailing, hunting, fishing, boating, stand up paddling boarding and paddling. The lifesaving pro jacket guaranteed your safety on water. Once you dive into water, the life jacket automatically makes you float or you can make yourself float by pulling the inflation handle which makes it easy. It is designed for both adults and youths. It has adjustable belts, durability, it’s comfortable to wear and it’s lightweight. The life jacket can be used severally, washed and also repacked for another day’s use.
- It is easy to use
- Comfortable, durable, long lasting and lightweight.
- Automatic inflation when immersed in water
- Pockets for storage of items such as keys
- Air bag
- The use of cylinders to inflate life vests
- Automatic inflation when dipped inside water or the use of inflation handle.
- It is very visible in the dark. It contains a certified CE and SOLAS ISS approved 3M reflectors.
- Durability, lightweight, comfortable and safe.
- It has adjustable belts that is suitable for adults and youths
- It can be reused, washed, very convenient, easy drainage and also repack able for later use.
- Consists of pockets with zips to help store items such as keys, license, waterproof camera and other materials.
- Air bags that surrounds your body and underarms after inflation.
- Fit for adults under 110kg
- The pack consists of a premium inflatable device, whistle, 2 ref lei on bands, sensitive inflatable bobbin and a CO2 cylinder.
Who is the Lifesaving pro made for?
This life jacket is the best jacket suitable for sailing. It can be used by both adults and youths. It has adjustable belts that can fit them both. For those that have a huge interest for sailing, this is the best safety life jacket recommended for you.
AK-1 Life Jacket – USCG Approved Type II PFD
This life jacket has been designed to help out during emergencies. With the jacket, it can turn an unconscious person face up in situations involving calm water and give the person minimum buoyancy. It fits chests sizes of 30”-52” or 90lbs. This life jackets comes in three different packages. The single pack, four pack and six pack. It can be stored in a follow-come white bag which can also store other items. This life jacket cannot be used for private watercraft and also water skiing. Activities that involve being towed is not meant for this jacket. It comes in a universal adult size and also fit for infants/children and youths.
- It is easy to use and wear
- It is comfortable
- It comes in handy during emergency situations
- Chemical exposure
- Not approved for personal watercraft and water skiing and also any water activities that involve being towed.
- It has been approved by USCG and it also meets the recreational requirements for all states.
- It has a universal size for all adults. It has fitting for 90lbs and over and also a chest size of 30”-52”.
- Designed to give minimum buoyancy and help an unconscious person face up in situations that involve calm waters.
- It comes in a single pack, four pack or six pack.
- It comes with a white bag for storage of vests in one place and other items coupled with a strap to carry it.
- It has sizes for infants from 30- 50 pounds and also youths from 50-90 pounds.
Who is the AK-1 Life Jacket – USCG Approved Type II PFD made for?
This life jacket is made for adults, youths and children. If you want to engage yourself in mild water activities then this is the life jacket for you. It has been designed to give you the quality that you deserve. It is durable, comfortable, less bulky and long lasting. It’s one of the recommended life vest made for sailing.
Onyx General Purpose Boating Vest
The Onyx general is a best that comes at a very affordable price which has an open sided styling. It consists of a release buckle that ensures a fast release and a secure and safe fit with the use of one belt. The Onyx general purpose vests have been approved in the US and also in Coast Guard. This jacket has been designed to fit everyone. It comes in infant, child, youth, adult universal and and extra large for adults. It has been made for families and individuals who love to Jet Ski. The life jacket comes in varieties of colors bright enough to be identified underwater. The adult universal size can fit chest sizes of “30-52” while the extra-large size can fit “40-60” and those over 90lbs.
- It is lightweight
- The Onyx life jacket is extremely comfortable
- It is worth your money
- It is very stylish.
- Disapproval in other countries in the world
- Tightness around neck area
- Straps are difficult to adjust
- Short buckle straps
- It consists of belts that can be adjusted.
- This life jacket is very lightweight so it makes floating on water easier
- It has a large space for arm holes for comfort when you wear it.
- The stying is open sided
- Multiple bright colors to give visibility when under water.
Who is the Onyx general boating vest made for?
This jacket has been made suitable for everyone ranging from adult to youth and even children. It is designed for all weight sizes, so don’t worry if you think your weight is much. So, if you enjoy jet skiing and you need a great jacket that supports all your features and guarantees your safety, this is the best jacket for you.
Onyx A/M-24 Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
This is a US Coast Guard approved life jacket. This Jacket gives room for flexible movement and motion with less weight. The life jacket can be inflated manually with the pulling of a T-cord attached to it. It can also inflate automatically when it’s immersed in water. It has been designed to keep you cool under warm weather with a comfortable neckline that has been made with soft neoprene. It has been made with a rip stop nylon material to prevent any holes and tears while making use of it.
- It is very comfortable to wear.
- Easy to make use of
- It is very durable and lightweight.
- Long lasting materials
- Coast Guard approved.
- Great quality fabric
- Automatic inflation when immersed in water.
- Not suitable for weak swimmers
- It is 10” high and 10” wide.
- Good quality fabric to avoid holes and tears
- Lightweight, long lasting, extremely comfortable and material to keep you cool in warm weather
- Soft neckline made from neoprene.
- Manual inflation with the use of a T-cord
Who is the Onyx A/M-24 Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket made for?
This life jacket is designed for those who are good at swimming. It is for both adult and youths; it won’t fit a child. The life jacket can be used for mild water activities such as fishing and mild sailing. It is a very comfortable and quality life jacket. It has been made with materials that ensure comfort and prevent any stress when wearing it.
Mustang Survival Corp Lil’ Legends 100 Infant Life Vest
The Mustang Survival Corp Lil’ Legends 100 Infant Life Vest was designed to respond to the requests of every parent who wanted a life jacket that was very comfortable for their children and also had easy flotation with great movement and reduced thermal burden. This life jacket is available to keep your young ones safe and comfortable all day long. It has been fully tested and proven to be top notch and most preferred by parents and children. It can be used for sailing and other boating activities. It is USCG type 2 approved and available in infant, child and youth sizes.
- It is very comfortable
- Lightweight, long lasting and durable
- It is economical. A great value for your money
- Great mobility
- Suitable for all infant, child and youth sizes.
- Small size
- Designed to size infants weighing up to 30lbs (14kg)
- Shaped mobility panels
- Segmented head pillows
- A large strap with quick buckle release to key it into place
- Cooling channeled interior back panel
- It has been approved y the USCG
Who is the Mustang Survival Corp Lil’ Legends 100 Infant Life Vest made for?
This life jacket has been designed for infants, children and youths. It come in sizes that can fit infants up to 14kg (30lbs). It is very comfortable and has great mobility which ensures the child unrestricted movements when wearing the jacket. It has been built for the safety if children and youths. This life jacket is is fully tested and the most preferred life jacket parent pick for their children and youths. It has been approved by the United States Coast Guard and can be shipped internationally.
Are you into boating? Are you looking for a great life jacket for your sailing experience? The products reviewed above are the ultimate life jackets that have been proven to be suitable for sailing. They are designed to keep you safe when you’re on a sailing adventure. These life jackets are built to be less bulky when worn, comfortable and relaxing, made with a high density of quality materials which prevented several tears and holes and long lasting which means they can be used multiple times till you get tired of it. The life jackets are suitable for adults of all ages, youths and children. They come in various sizes down to a universal size to fit anyone so don’t worry if you think you won’t find your size. These life jackets have been tagged special for they have reflectors attached to them to aid visibility when immersed in water. So, if you sailing late in the evening and you happen to find yourself inside the water, you’ll be visible to those above. It is made for individuals whoa re able to swim or not able to. They come in several colors to choose from and approved by government officials of the United States Coast Guards.